AUTO DEALERS UNITED FOR KIDS
Fourteen years ago, the Toledo Auto Dealers Association saw an opportunity in their community to give back and help local children charities in need. They joined together to create the Auto Dealers United for Kids, a 501c organization and an annual charity event, "The Cars are the Stars Charity Preview Gala". Over the years The Cars are the Stars Preview Gala has grown to become one of the largest benefits in the Greater Toledo area and has surpassed $1.7 million dollars in donations to local children’s charities.
Check back soon for more information on the 2018 Auto Dealers United for Kids Charity Gala!
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 FROM 6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
WHAT YOU GET
Tickets are $250 each and include valet parking, gourmet food stations, top shelf bars, and entertainment.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (567) 202-5236 or downloading the ticket order form.
SEAGATE CONVENTION CENTRE
401 Jefferson Avenue Toledo, Ohio 43604
Free valet parking is available the evening of the Gala at the Jefferson Street entrance. You may self park for free at the Port Lawrence parking garage and enter the Gala on the 2nd floor enclosed walkway.
Click here for a map and directions to the SeaGate Convention Centre.
If you would like your charity to be considered for the 2018 ADUK Preview Gala, please download and complete the form.
2017 Auto Dealers United for Kids Committee
- Dave White Jr., Dave White Chevrolet Acura
- Mike Barchick, Charlie’s Dodge Chrysler
- Robb Brown, Brown Automotive Group
- Paul Devers, Vin Devers Autohaus
- Bobby Jorgensen, Kistler Ford
- Tim Mathews, Mathews Ford
- Andrea Musselman, Dunn Chevrolet
- Pat Stark, ADUK Executive Director
- Richard Cronin, Perrysburg Auto Mall
- Mike Rouen, Rouen Automotive Group
- Marianne Ballas, Ballas Buick GMC
- John Yark, Yark Automotive Group