2020 AUTO DEALERS UNITED FOR KIDS
Seventeen years ago, the Toledo Auto Dealers Association saw an opportunity in their community to give back and help local children charities in need. They joined together to create the Auto Dealers United for Kids, a 501c organization and an annual charity event, "The Cars are the Stars Charity Preview Gala". Over the years The Cars are the Stars Preview Gala has grown to become one of the largest benefits in the Greater Toledo area and has surpassed $1.99 million dollars in donations to local children’s charities.
2020 Auto Dealers United for Kids Charity Gala
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 FROM 6:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
WHAT YOU GET
Tickets are $250 each and include valet parking, gourmet food stations, top shelf bars, and entertainment.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (567) 202-5236 or downloading the ticket order form.
SEAGATE CONVENTION CENTRE
401 Jefferson Avenue Toledo, Ohio 43604
Wednesday Evening ONLY: Free valet parking is available for the ADUK Charity Gala at the Jefferson Street entrance. Self-park is also free that evening in the Port Lawrence Garage.
Other parking options can be found HERE.
Click here for a map and directions to the SeaGate Convention Centre.
If you would like your charity to be considered for the 2020 ADUK Preview Gala, please download and complete the form.
FEATURING LIVE ENTERTAINMENT FROM YOUR GENERATION IN CONCERT™!
2020 Auto Dealers United for Kids Committee
- Mike Rouen, Rouen Automotive Group
- Mike Barchick, Charlie’s Dodge Chrysler
- Paul Devers, Vin Devers Autohaus
- Bobby Jorgensen, Kistler Ford
- Tim Mathews, Mathews Ford
- Robb Brown, Brown Automotive & Truck Group
- Pat Stark, ADUK Executive Director
- Richard Cronin, Perrysburg Auto Mall
- Andrea Dunn Musselman, Dunn Chevrolet Buick
- Marianne Ballas, Ballas Buick GMC
- John Yark, Yark Automotive Group
- Dave White Jr., Dave White Chevrolet Acura