Info Coming Soon on the 2023 ADUK Charity Gala
The Toledo Auto Dealers Association saw an opportunity in their community to give back and help local children charities in need. They joined together to create the Auto Dealers United for Kids, a 501c organization and an annual charity event, "The Cars are the Stars Charity Preview Gala". Over the years The Cars are the Stars Preview Gala has grown to become one of the largest benefits in the Greater Toledo area and has surpassed $2.2 million dollars in donations to local children’s charities.
WHAT YOU GET
Tickets are $250 each and include valet parking, gourmet food stations, top shelf bars, and entertainment.
Glass City Center
401 Jefferson Avenue Toledo, Ohio 43604
Wednesday Evening ONLY: Free valet parking is available for the ADUK Charity Gala at the Jefferson Street entrance. Self-park is also free that evening in the Port Lawrence Garage.
Other parking options can be found HERE.
Click here for a map and directions to the SeaGate Convention Centre.
Owens Community College Educational Scholarship Endowment
Owens Community College Educational Scholarship Endowment provides tuition assistance for students in automotive related programs.www.owens.edu
Make-A-Wish® grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the United States and its territories, on average, every 38 minutes. We believe that a wish experience can be a game-changer. This one belief guides us. It inspires us to grant wishes that change the lives of the kids we serve.www.wish.org
2023 Auto Dealers United for Kids Committee
- Mike Rouen & Kevin Carnicom, Rouen Automotive Group
- Mike Barchick, Charlie’s Dodge Chrysler
- Paul Devers, Vin Devers Autohaus
- Bobby Jorgensen, Kistler Ford
- Tim Mathews, Mathews Ford
- Robb Brown, Brown Automotive
- Richard Cronin, Perrysburg Auto Mall
- Andrea Musselman, Dunn Chevrolet Buick
- Marianne Ballas, Ballas Buick GMC
- John Yark, Yark Automotive Group
- Dave White Jr, Dave White Chevrolet Acura